60 – 1250 kW
500 – 3300 V
Motors integrated in the frequency inverter are very modern drives, bringing a number of benefits during operation.
Benefits of using motors integrated with frequency converters.
- Smooth starting,
- RPM control,
- Rated torque already at the minimum speed,
- No overloads in the power grid,
- Support drive operation visualisation,
- Full thermal control of the motor,
- Financial savings:
- both devices in one housing,
- electric power consumption,
- possibility to return energy to the grid,
- belt with lower breaking strength, possibility to start with constant acceleration or limited starting torque,